The Fuel TV special Training Day: Inside Tristar Gym Live aired yesterday at 12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT. The show was be hosted by Kenny Florian and Firas Zahabi, and focused on UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre as he prepares for UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
GSP will meet Carlos Condit, the current interim UFC welterweight champion, to unify the titles on November 17 from Montreal. Tristar fighters Francis Carmont, John Makdessi and Mark Bocek - who all compete on the card - will also be training at the gym.
Replays are set to air this evening (11 p.m. ET), Tuesday (9 p.m. ET), Thursday (11 p.m. ET), and several times next week on Fuel TV, as well.
- Anthony Johnson Vs. Andrei Arlovski? "Rumble" Is Down For It
- TUF 16 Ratings Climb Back Above One Million
- UFC Announces Partial 2013 Schedule, Four Fox Events
- Firas Zahabi-GSP's Legs Are "More Powerful Than Ever, It's Scary"
- Miesha Tate: Dana White's Changed Perspective Of WMMA Paves The Way For The Future
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.