You can expect to hear plenty fight announcements like this one in the coming weeks, as the UFC begins filling the lineup for its first-ever show in China. UFC on Fuel TV: Le vs. Franklin takes place November 10 from the CotaiArena in Macau, China.
Middleweights Tom DeBlass and Riki Fukuda have been signed to compete on the card, according to a report by The Score. DeBlass will be moving down from light heavyweight for the bout.
DeBlass is 7-1 in his career, suffering his first loss when he stepped up on short notice to face Cyrille Diabate earlier this year.
Fukuda (18-6) has went 1-2 since joining the UFC. His lone win came over Steve Cantwell, with the defeats coming at the hands of Nick Ring and Costa Philippou.
- Strikeforce Adds Pair Of Bouts To September Event
- Three New Matches Announced For UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot
- Jay Hieron Had No Second Thoughts About Taking Jake Ellenberger Match At UFC 151
- Tim Sylvia Believes He Would Defeat Daniel Cormier
- Shogun Rua On Brandon Vera Fight: "I Know I Could’ve Been More Prepared"
- Cody McKenzie Already Calls Out Frankie Edgar For His Featherweight Debut
- Ed Soares Says Anderson Silva Has "Never Turned Down A Fight"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.