Even though Stipe Miocic (9-0) has finished eight of his nine opponents by knockout or submission, Stefan Struve (24-5) isn't concerned.
"I know for a fact that I've got a really good chin," said Struve to MMA Junkie Radio. "I showed that in multiple fights. The shots that I got hit with by Browne and Nelson would have taken anybody down. So that's not something I really worry about."
Struve is entering the fight with a plan to not leave the decision in the hands of the judges.
"All my wins, except for one, are finishes, and I want to keep that streak going," Struve said. "I don't want decisions on my record. They don't look good. So I want to finish this fight, and finish it fast.
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.