One Fighting Championship will return to action in October with ONE FC 6: Rise of Kings. In the main event will be Shinya Aoki, as he takes on Arnaud Lepont.
The card takes place October 6 from Kallang, Singapore's Singapore Indoor Stadium. It will likely be available via live stream on the ONE FC website.
Aoki (30-6-1) is a former champion in several companies, and owns 19 career submission wins. He was on a seven-fight win streak before a recent loss to Eddie Alvarez in Bellator.
Lepont is 9-1 with seven submission wins of his own. He is on a six-fight win streak.
Following ONE FC 5: Pride of a Nation, the promotion announced that three title fights would be contested at the October event. For the 145-pound title, Eric Kelly will face Honorio Banario. Kelly defeated Jens Pulver this weekend in the Philippines.
Also, Eduardo Folayang will be competing for the ONE FC lightweight title against an opponent yet-to-be-determined.
- Lyoto Machida Open To Fighting Again Before Championship Shot
- Miguel Torres Opts For World Series Of Fighting Bout Instead Of Titan FC Show
- Greg Jackson Agreed It Was Time For Kyle Noke To Drop Weight Classes
- Alan Belcher On Injury Setbacks, Wants Chris Weidman Upon Return
- Jose Aldo "Very Happy" To Be Facing Frankie Edgar
- Paul Bradley And Charlie Brenneman Trade Jabs On Twitter
- Urijah Faber Hoping To Return Before 2012 Ends
- Special Offer For DirecTV Customers To Receive Next Six UFC PPVs
- Carlos Condit Embracing Role Of Super-Fight Spoiler
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.