Shane Carwin will bring in a strong list of coaches for his upcoming appearance on The Ultimate Fighter. Carwin and his manager, Jason Genet, informed MMAjunkie.com that Trevor Wittman, Nate Marquardt, Pat Barry, Leister Bowling and Loren Landlow will all be part of the staff.
Carwin will compete against Roy Nelson, who he has had an intense Twitter battle with over the past few weeks. Filming for the show will begin next month, with it scheduled to air beginning September 7 on FX.
Thirty-two welterweights will compete on this season. No date has been set for the Carwin-Nelson match.
- Frank Mir To Face Daniel Cormier In Strikeforce Later This Year
- Mike Swick Vs. DaMarques Johnson Added To UFC On Fox 4 Main Card
- Next Light Heavyweight Contender Could Be Determined At UFC On Fox 4
- UFC Makes Alan Belcher-Vitor Belfort Official For UFC 153
- Firas Zahabi Says GSP Still Interested In Fighting Nick Diaz
- Ryan Bader's Only Job Vs. Lyoto Machida Is To Win
- Dustin Pague Vs. Chico Camus Planned For August's UFC 150