Seth Petruzelli, the man who dropped Kimbo Slice and ended Elite XC, will take part in the K-1 Rising Heavyweight U.S. Grand Prix. The card goes down September 8 from the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.
Petruzelli will face Xavier Vigney at the end, according to a report by MMAjunkie.com. Also, Rick Roufus will face Siala-Mou "Mighty Mo" Siliga.
The fights serve as a qualifier for the planned October grand prix in Tokyo.
- Nate Diaz Inks New Deal With UFC
- Roy Nelson Tweets "The Juice Is Good" In Regards To Using TRT
- Dana White Fine With TRT, As Long As It's Used Properly
- Video: Another Teaser For All-Access Ronda Rousey
- Seth Petruzelli To Compete At K-1 Rising
- Lightweights Bobby Green, Matt Ricehouse Placed On Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman
- Dan Henderson Thinks Lyoto Machida’s Style Contains A Flaw
- Henderson Feels Age Is Not A Factor In His Upcoming Fight Against Jones
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Willing To Coach TUF: Brazil Vs. Shogun Rua
- Frank Mir Gave No Second-Thought To Facing Daniel Cormier
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline