Former Strikeforce women's champion Sarah Kaufman knows that Ronda Rousey likes to lock in an armbar and claim the submission. So far, every fight of Rousey's career has ended with her victorious after locking in an armbar.
"I don't think it's unstoppable," said Kaufman, of Rousey's armbar, during a recent media conference call. "It doesn't make me nervous. It's something I'm prepared for; it's an armbar. People can have this mystique behind someone because they have the same submission over and over again, but someone has to break it."
Kaufman is 15-1 and has won her last three fights, including a decision victory over Alexis Davis that locked her in the bout with Rousey.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline