Although Rafael dos Anjos (18-6) hasn't been mentioned as next to get a crack at the UFC lightweight championship, he will have a close eye on who is the champion before the year is up. In December, Ben Henderson (17-2) looks to make his second title defense against Nate Diaz (16-7).
"I think Ben Henderson wins and I support him," said Anjos to TATAME. "The guy is an athlete."
Henderson's jiu-jitsu and irregular stance where reasons for Anjos' decision.
"Nate is one of the toughest guys, but Ben Henderson is much more athletic, has better jiu-jitsu and his wrestling is better," said Anjos.
Diaz won the No. 1 contender spot earlier in year and over the summer Henderson defended the title against the former champion.
Anjos, who began if UFC career with back-to-back losses in 2008 has since emerged to 7-3. This year he earned three wins after UFC 154.
Henderson vs. Diaz headlines the December 5, UFC On Fox show.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.