Phil Davis and Wagner Prado will get a re-do, as the two take the place of the originally planned Vitor Belfort-Alan Belcher contest at UFC 153: Aldo vs. Koch. SporTV confirmed news of the decision on Friday.
Davis and Prado met earlier this month, but the fight was ruled a no-contest due to an eye poke by Davis. Prado has since received clearing, in hopes of having the fight rescheduled.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.