As only he can, UFC president Dana White confirmed a recent report that the UFC had decided to remove events from the Palms Casino Resort. The initial report stated the casino informed White he would have a restriction on his account.
"I had a little beef with the Palms, and I ripped the UFC out of there," White told MMAjunkie.com.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal initial report, White would run up dinner tabs between $10,000 and $20,000 three or four times a week, leaving tips of $10,000. An unnamed source said White "changed people's lives" with his willingness to spend money.
However, Palms president Joe Magliarditi told White he could no longer do so, and the brash boss promptly moved The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- Eddie Yagin Released From Hospital, On The Road To Recovery
- Gray Maynard Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- Greg Jackson Doesn't Believe He Would Have Made A Difference In Carlos Condit-GSP Fight
- Referee Explains Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Decision
- Bristol Marunde: TUF Guy And Superhero
- Rashad Evans: Georges St-Pierre Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- TUF Ratings Drop Following Strong Week
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.