The first trailer for Here Comes the Boom has been released, as the MMA-centered film stars Kevin James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler and a cast of notables from the world of mixed martial arts.
The film is set to be released on October 12. It is based around Scott Voss (played by James), who tries to help the school he teaches at raise money to keep the music program going.
Check out the trailer for the film in the video below:
- Jamie Varner Steps Up, Signs On To Face Joe Lauzon At "UFC On FOX 4"
- Video: Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen "It's Personal"
- Video: Chael Sonnen Responds To Anderson Silva
- Anderson Silva, Jon Jones Nominated For ESPY "Fighter Of The Year"
- Miesha Tate Targeted For Fall Return To Action
- Brian Ebersole Calls "TUF: The Smashes" Coaching Job A Dream
- Todd Duffee To Welcome Jeff Monson To Super Fight League
- Video: "The End Of The Road" With Tito Ortiz