Some exciting bouts, featuring some English scrappers, have been added to the UFC's first show in Nottingham, England.
In a welterweight clash that is sure to promise fireworks, Che Mills, who made a great impression in knocking out Chris Cope, before falling short to Rory MacDonald, will return to his home country to face Duane "Bang" Ludwig, who also looks to get back in the win column.
Secondly, Jason Young looks to put together a winning streak within the octagon, as he returns home to take on Robert Peralta. Young, who recently picked up his first win in the UFC when he defeated Eric Wisely via unanimous decision, looks to use his always improving skill-set to put together a formative win streak. Peralta returns to action for the first time since UFC on FOX 1. With an eight fight win streak accompanying him into the bout, he undoubtedly looks to spoil the Brit's homecoming.
This bout is expected to take place on the preliminary card.
- Two More Bouts Added To UFC On FUEL TV 5 In Nottingham
- Demetrious Johnson Misdiagnosed, Will Not Require Surgery
- Jose Aldo Targets Fall Return
- Chael Sonnen Says He Can Beat Anderson Silva In Any "Combative Man's Sport"
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2"
- Ronda Rousey Proclaims “Women Will Be In The UFC”
- Fedor Not Sure If He's Changed As A Fighter, Remains Noncommittal About Retirement
- Video: UFC 148 - Believe Your Eyes Promo
- Dan Hardy Vs. Amir Sadollah Likely For UFC On Fuel TV 5