"Chris the Wiesel Weidman saying I fold under pressure," wrote Bisping. "Hahahahaha I needed a good laugh this morning."
Bisping is set to face Brian Stann at UFC 152: Benavidez vs. Johnson in September, while Weidman remains one of the few UFC middleweights without a scheduled opponent.
- Phil Davis Still Learning From Loss To Rashad Evans
- Matt Serra Feels Like Chris Weidman Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Wants His Title Back From Jon Jones
- Cesar Gracie: Diaz Fighting Silva Not About Title
- Chris Weidman Has Words For Both Managers Of Anderson Silva
- Roger Gracie Says Fighting Tim Kennedy Would Be "Interesting Fight"
- "Road To The Octagon" Airs On Fox Today, Features Rua, Vera, Bader, Machida Camps
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline