"I think I'd go well," said Faber on MMA Inside The Cage TV. "I think I'd have an advantage on the ground. Although I have a great big chin here, I think he'd have trouble getting to it. So it'd be an interesting fight. I would do it. Let's do it Bisping, we can do it on the internet. We can do some sparring, or charge people and have an exhibition bout."
After Bisping heard of the challenge, he went to Twitter where he laughed off a possible fight.
HAHAHHAHAA I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD. I didn't know faber was serious. Jesus, all those failed title fights must ofmessed his brain up.— michael (@bisping) October 4, 2012
Since Bisping is around 50 pounds heavier, Faber knows that he would need to avoid any major blows but feels he can take the middleweight down.
"I wouldn't wanna take a clean punch from the guy because he's so much bigger, but you know, for those that know martial arts, getting hit on the button is the scary thing and I think he'd have trouble hitting me," said Faber.
- Anderson Silva's Career Goal: Undefeated UFC Mark
- Ex-WWE Star Dave Bautista Wins MMA Debut
- "Invicta FC 3" Results: Jessica Penne Becomes Atomweight Champion
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.