Max Holloway has decided to take fans with him as he prepares for his UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II fight with Leonard Garcia on Saturday night.
Holloway, who has won six of his seven pro fights, makes a stop at a grocery store to pick up the essentials for a fighter. You can view the first installment of the blog by clicking here.
Check out the video below:
- Video: Max Holloway's Blog For UFC 155, Day Two
- UFC 155 Weigh-In Results: Dos Santos, Velasquez Make It Official
- Anderson Silva Willing To Accept Bout With Michael Bisping, Close To Signing Extension
- Fabricio Werdum In Position To Secure UFC Title Shot With Win Over Minotauro Nogueira In 2013
- UFC 155 Predictions From FightLine.com Staff
- TUF: Mexico Next On The Agenda For UFC
- Mike Goldberg Off UFC 155, Replaced By Jon Anik
- Rose Namajunas Reflects On What Invicta FC Brings To MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.