Matt Riddle was suspended for 90 days following a positive drug test given by the Calgary commission following his win at UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao.
Riddle has his victory changed to a no-contest with Chris Clements. On Twitter recently, Riddle posted a photo of his medical marijuana card licensed to him in Nevada.
This is my medical marijuana license I don't take other medications, so don't hate twitter.com/riddletuf7/sta…— matthew riddle (@riddletuf7) October 20, 2012
While it is legal for him to use marijuana, he still cannot have more than a trace in his system when he fights, which is obviously did following the Clements bout for it to appear.
The suspension ran out last week. Riddle has no future bout scheduled to date by the UFC.
- Miesha Tate Disgusted By Bellator's Placement Of Zoila Gurgel
- Matt Riddle Confirms He Has Medical Marijuana Card
- Erik Koch To Return At UFC 155 Vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Carlos Condit: I'm Playing The Role Of Spoiler Again
- Ed Soares Calls CSAC Idiots Over Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante’s Suspension
- Pair Of New Fights Added To TUF Finale
- Michael Bisping Looks Ahead To A Middleweight Championship Fight
- T.J. Dillashaw And Mike Easton Added To UFC On FOX 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.