UFC 154 takes place November 17 from Montreal. Riddle-Yousef will go down on the prelims.
Riddle (7-3) is coming off a 90-day suspension for a failed post-fight drug test following a submission win over Chris Clements. The decision was changed to a no-contest after the failed test for marijuana.
Yousef (6-1) lost his UFC debut to Simeon Thoresen earlier this year. Of his six wins, five have been stoppage victories.
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.