UFC officials have added a featherweight contest between former contender Mark Hominick and Pablo Garza to November's UFC 154 card. The event takes place November 17 from Montreal's Bell Centre.
Hominick (20-11) has gone 3-3 in his UFC career. He lost to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo last year, and has since been defeated by both Chan Sung Jung and Eddie Yagin.
Garza (11-3) is also .500 in four UFC fights, including recent losses to Dustin Poirier and Dennis Bermudez.
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline