Charlie Brenneman and Kyle Noke have been moved to UFC 152: Jones vs. Machida II in Toronto, just hours after finding out their planned encounter at UFC 151 was called off. The card takes place September 22 from the Air Canada Centre.
Noke (19-6-1) will be making his debut at welterweight after posting a 3-2 record in his previous five UFC fights.
Brenneman (15-4) has went 4-3 in seven Octagon appearances, falling to Erick Silva by rear-naked choke.
"Phew!!!! I'll be fighting Sept 22 in Toronto!" Brenneman posted on Twitter. "Thk us (UFC) and (AMA Fight Club) for making it happen!!!"
- Ken Shamrock Accused Of Assaulting A Woman
- Joe Rogan Feels The Older The Fighter The Better
- Lyoto Machida Turns Down Title Shot, Jon Jones Gets New Opponent For UFC 152
- Jon Jones Finally Makes His First Public Statements Since UFC 151 Cancellation
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Draws Over 3,500
- Joe Lauzon Does His Best To Sum Up The Entire Jon Jones-UFC 151 Drama
- Lightweights Shane Roller-Jacob Volkmann, Michael Johnson-Danny Castillo Moved To October
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.