Camille Jones and her husband, Arthur, are going to have a very interesting weekend. Camille is the mother of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who takes on Vitor Belfort Saturday night at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort.
After witnessing Jon compete inside the Octagon, Camillie and Arthur will travel to Baltimore to see their other sons compete on the NFL gridiron. While only one team - Chandler plays for the New England Patriots, Arthur the Baltimore Ravens - can win Sunday, Camille knows who will be getting their hand raised on Saturday.
"Oh, I know he's going to win," said Camille, in an interview with the Associated Press. "He'll have his hand raised."
As for that contest between the Ravens and Patriots, Camille said, "I'm torn about what team I'm going to root for." Jon plans on joining the rest of his family and attending the game Sunday evening.
- Shane Carwin On Roy Nelson "He Puts On A Front"
- Marcus Brimage On Training With American Top Team In Preparation Of UFC 152
- Verbal Attacks Have No Affect On Brian Stann
- Despite Recent Surgery, Chris Weidman Still Plans On Facing Tim Boetsch
- Stephan Bonnar Calls Fighting Anderson Silva In Brazil A "Dream Fight"
- Time Off Allowed Joseph Benavidez To Improve As A Fighter
- Rashad Evans' TUF Performance Pushed Demetrious Johnson Into MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline