UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has been fined $1,000 and had his license suspended six months for his May DWI arrest. Jones will avoid any jail time thanks to completing a drug and alcohol abuse program.
Back on May 19, Jones crashed his Bentley into a pole in the early morning hours. He will have ignition interlocks installed on his vehicles and still needs to complete a victim-impact panel, according to a report by the Press Connects.
"Blessed to still have the full support of Broom County/all my fans and my DWI case officially behind me," Jones posted. "Moving forward."
- Dan Henderson Plans To Put Jon Jones On His Back
- Francis Carmont To Put Perfect UFC Record On Line Vs. Tom Lawlor At UFC 154
- Add Gabriel Gonzaga To Ever-Growing UFC 153 Card In Brazil
- John Alessio Cut From The UFC
- Rick Story-Demian Maia On Target For UFC 153
- Corey Hill Vs. Mike Bronzoulis Headlines XFC 19 This Friday
- Numbers Come In For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- Cesar Gracie Hoping To Get Nick Diaz A Fight Overseas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.