UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones made an appearance at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Saturday night. Jones is currently scheduled to face Dan Henderson at UFC 151: Jones Vs. Henderson on September 1.
"He doesn't offer problems, but challenges to rise up to and it'll be exciting," said Jones, on the post-fight show on Fuel TV. "He's got strong wrestling and a good overhand right, but nothing I haven't seen before."
Henderson's career achievements speak for themselves. He's a former Olympic wrestling alternate, has worn Pride and Strikeforce gold, and owns wins over such fighters as Fedor Emelianenko, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.
"He's right up there," Jones said. "He ranks as high as anyone I've fought in the last year."
- Chael Sonnen Will Face Forrest Griffin In December
- Video: Preview For Second Episode Of "All Access: Ronda Rousey"
- Brian Stann Fires Back At Alexander Shlemenko's Comments
- Alexander Shlemenko Says UFC Fighters Use Injury To Dictate Fights, Calls Out Brian Stann
- ONE FC Releases Complete Fight Card For Next Event
- Bellator Title Fight Between Pat Curran-Patricio Freire Off
- Experience Comes First, Then Championship Gold For Erick Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.