UFC officials have confirmed a light heavyweight contest for UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson, as Joey Beltran will face Anthony Perosh. The card takes place December 15 (Dec. 14 in the U.S.) from Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Australia.
The main event of the night boasts George Sotiropoulos vs. Ross Pearson. The two are coaches on The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes.
Beltran (14-8) has gone 3-5 in his UFC career, but recently decided to move down from heavyweight to 205 pounds. He was defeated by James Te Huna in his last bout.
Perosh (13-7) will be looking to even his Octagon mark to 4-4 in his native country. Perosh was knocked out by Ryan Jimmo in seven seconds earlier this year.
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.