Jens Pulver will return to the cage at least one more time, as Pulver has signed on to compete in the upcoming ONE Fighting Championship Bantamweight Grand Prix.
Pulver will face Zhao Ya Fei in opening round action in the eight-fighter event. The bout will take place October 6 at ONE FC: Rise of Kings.
Pulver, 37 years old, hinted that retirement is near for himself after a TKO loss to Eric Kelly at the most recent ONE FC show. Pulver is a former UFC lightweight champion who is 2-3 in his last five fights.
- Jorge Masvidal-Bobby Green On Target For November Strikeforce Card
- Jon Jones Admits He Was "Black Sheep" Of Jones Family
- Gilbert Melendez, Pat Healy Feel Strikeforce Lightweight Division Is Tough
- Jens Pulver Signs On For Another ONE FC Fight
- Derek Brunson, Jay Silva Attend TUF 17 Tryouts
- Legacy FC 15 To Feature Title Fight, Robert Drysdale
- TUF: The Smashes Available For Online Viewing
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline