Former Ultimate Fighter coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller has been charged with a misdemeanor count of vandalism. Miller was found inside a church last month.
According to MMAjunkie.com, Miller is scheduled for arraignment on November 21 in an Orange County (California) Superior Court.
Back on August 13, Miller was found naked inside a church. There was damage totaling $400 to the building.
As a fighter, Miller is 28-9 in his career, including a winless 0-3 mark inside the Octagon.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline