With seven weeks to go, The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Finale card continues to grow with a featherweight and flyweight fight announced. Jonathan Brookins (13-5) vs. Dustin Poirier (12-21) and Tim Elliott (8-3-1) vs. Jared Papazian (14-8) are now set for the card.
Brookins is a former TUF winner who is currently 1-2 for the UFC. He lost in his previous fight in June. Poirier is also coming off a loss earlier this year. Prior to that, he was on a five fight win streak.
Elliott makes his second appearance inside the Octagon, after failing to win in his debut. Papazian entered the UFC on a three fight win streak, but since debuting at the start of 2012 he hasn't fared so well. He has lost his last two encounters.
TUF Finale takes place December 15 from The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and in the main event the season's two coaches will meet as Shane Carwin (12-2) takes on Roy Nelson (17-7). The winner of the current season's welterweight tournament will be revealed.
- Miesha Tate Disgusted By Bellator's Placement Of Zoila Gurgel
- Matt Riddle Confirms He Has Medical Marijuana Card
- Erik Koch To Return At UFC 155 Vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Carlos Condit: I'm Playing The Role Of Spoiler Again
- Ed Soares Calls CSAC Idiots Over Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante’s Suspension
- Pair Of New Fights Added To TUF Finale
- Michael Bisping Looks Ahead To A Middleweight Championship Fight
- T.J. Dillashaw And Mike Easton Added To UFC On FOX 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.