UFC officials have added a bantamweight affair between Ivan Menjivar and Azamat Gashimov to the UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit card. The event takes place November 17 from Montreal.
Menjivar (24-9) lost his last fight, falling by decision to Mike Easton. He had previously won each of his last three, including a submission victory over John Albert.
Gashimov (7-1) was set to make his UFC debut earlier this year, but was forced out of a planned fight with Alex Soto. He owns two knockout and four submission triumphs to his credit.
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline