Ian McCall (11-3-1) is eyeing November as his return date inside the Octagon, after he injured his knee in July.
"The knee's still loose, but I'll be okay," said McCall.
McCall said he's looking to return "as soon as possible" and has his return timetable already mapped out.
"I say four more weeks for me to heal, then maybe two months at a training camp," said McCall. "I would love that. November would be perfect."
Since he's debuted for the UFC in 2012, McCall's coming off a draw and loss. He was scheduled to fight John Moraga (11-1) at UFC on FOX 4, but pulled out of the fight with a knee sprain.
McCall has no preference for who he fights upon his return.
"I don't care who I fight," McCall.
- Mark Hominick Knows His Career Is On The Line At UFC 154
- Randy Couture On His Son Following In His Footsteps
- Series Of Interesting Messages From Jason "Mayhem" Miller Posted On Twitter
- XFC 20 Finalized With A Main Event Of Eric Reynolds Vs. Danny Salinas
- Dan Henderson Wants To Leave No Doubt By Winning All Five Rounds Or Knocking Jon Jones Out
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Many Fighters
- Tito Ortiz Says He Created UFC Light Heavyweight Division’s Weight Limit
- Video: Highlights From Ronda Rousey-Sarah Kaufman Title Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.