The placement of the Carmont-Lawlor fight is unknown. So far, only Georges St-Pierre defending his UFC welterweight title against interim UFC welterweight champion Carlos Condit has been made official for the November 17 event.
Carmont (19-7) is a training partner with GSP at Tristar Gym. He is a perfect 3-0 in his UFC career, and has not been defeated in nearly four years overall.
Lawlor (8-4) has gone 4-3 inside the Octagon, including a recent knockout victory over Jason MacDonald.
- Dan Henderson Plans To Put Jon Jones On His Back
- Francis Carmont To Put Perfect UFC Record On Line Vs. Tom Lawlor At UFC 154
- Add Gabriel Gonzaga To Ever-Growing UFC 153 Card In Brazil
- John Alessio Cut From The UFC
- Rick Story-Demian Maia On Target For UFC 153
- Corey Hill Vs. Mike Bronzoulis Headlines XFC 19 This Friday
- Numbers Come In For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- Cesar Gracie Hoping To Get Nick Diaz A Fight Overseas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.