Dustin Pague will take his third UFC fight in two months when he takes on Chico Camus at UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II. The card goes down August 11 from Denver, Colorado.
Earlier reports had Dennis Hallman-Thiago Tavares filling a void on the card, but it appears that Pague-Camus will instead. MMA Diehards first reported the fight.
Pague (11-6) has gone 1-2 inside the Octagon, including a recent loss to Ken Stone. Camus (11-3) will be making his UFC debut after signing earlier this year.
- Frank Mir To Face Daniel Cormier In Strikeforce Later This Year
- Mike Swick Vs. DaMarques Johnson Added To UFC On Fox 4 Main Card
- Next Light Heavyweight Contender Could Be Determined At UFC On Fox 4
- UFC Makes Alan Belcher-Vitor Belfort Official For UFC 153
- Firas Zahabi Says GSP Still Interested In Fighting Nick Diaz
- Ryan Bader's Only Job Vs. Lyoto Machida Is To Win
- Dustin Pague Vs. Chico Camus Planned For August's UFC 150
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.