Lightweights Dennis Hallman and Thiago Tavares were recently rumored to be heading to UFC 151. Now, they are back on for UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II.
The card takes place August 11 from Denver, Colorado. Hallman-Tavares is likely to be part of the prelims.
Hallman (51-14-2) sports a 4-5 record in the UFC, while Tavares (17-4-1) is 7-4-1 inside the Octagon.
- Frank Mir To Face Daniel Cormier In Strikeforce Later This Year
- Mike Swick Vs. DaMarques Johnson Added To UFC On Fox 4 Main Card
- Next Light Heavyweight Contender Could Be Determined At UFC On Fox 4
- UFC Makes Alan Belcher-Vitor Belfort Official For UFC 153
- Firas Zahabi Says GSP Still Interested In Fighting Nick Diaz
- Ryan Bader's Only Job Vs. Lyoto Machida Is To Win
- Dustin Pague Vs. Chico Camus Planned For August's UFC 150
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.