Daniel Cormier just wants to know who his next opponent will be. While the rumor mill continues to turn, bringing with it names like Pat Barry, Fabricio Werdum and Roy Nelson, Cormier decided to take matters into his own hands recently via Twitter.
"(Dana White) offer the fight to (Barry) he's from Louisiana like me," Cormier posted Saturday night. "He will take the fight. Let's do it."
Cormier was also asked by fight fans on Werdum and Nelson:
Cormier also personally responded to Nelson's pleas to be placed in the fight, writing, "I would fight Pat Barry, I would fight Roy Nelson, Tim Sylvia, Werdum (or) (anyone) else that comes to OKC Nov 3rd."
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.