UFC president Dana White has yet to talk with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones face-to-face since the explosion that led to the UFC 151 fiasco. White confirmed during a conference call on Tuesday that they will meet when UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort rolls around later this month.
"I don't take anything back," White said. "Jon and I haven't seen each other since that whole thing. We'll see each other in Toronto, we'll get inside a room, face-to-face, and talk."
White said that he has dealt with several people over the last 12 years, some good and some bad, but that "Jon Jones isn't a bad guy."
Jones said he didn't take anything back either, and that he would make the same career decision if he had to do it over again.
- Lyoto Machida Tweets Out A "Big Surprise" Is In The Future; Wanderlei Silva Hints At UFC 153 Fight
- Fabio Maldonado Wants To Face Glover Teixeira In Brazil, Teixeira Willing To Face Anyone
- UFC Confirms TUF: India, Show To Begin In 2013
- Jose Aldo "Very Sad" For Having To Pull Out Of UFC 153
- Frankie Edgar Willing To Fight Whenever The UFC Wants Him To
- If Asked, Urijah Faber All For Facing Frankie Edgar
- Joe Lauzon Proves He Asked For Gray Maynard First
- Roger Hollett Back In To Face Matt Hamill At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline