Jeremy Stephens (20-8), Jon Jones (17-1) and Ian McCall (11-3-1) are just some of the UFC names who have been arrested over the last three months. While Dana White always stands by his fighters, he recently revealed that during his youth he had a few run-ins with the law himself.
"Yes, I was arrested a few times," said White to TATAME. "Nobody ever asked me that before, but I've been arrested for assault. Always got into fights as a child, street fights and drinking as a minor."
His answer can be seen as just another example of White's attempted honesty, which people have credited him for and pointed the finger of doubt. While the crimes White may have committed were as a youth, he is clear to state that they were petty crimes and it was a long time ago.
"But I never stole any bank or anything like that," said White.
- Cyborg Knew Females Would Make It To The UFC Roster
- Dan Severn’s Retirement Plan Remains The Same
- Carlos Condit Promises To Improve, Return After UFC 154 Loss
- Dana White Reiterates Plans To Make GSP-Anderson Silva Happen
- Jake Ellenberger Pleads For Match With Johny Hendricks
- Nick Diaz "Not Impressed" By GSP's Performance At UFC 154
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.