UFC president Dana White has become one of the most easily accessible "bosses" in the world. With his willingness to interact with fight fans through Twitter, White has become a love/hate person by many.
However, there is no denying the impact White has had on the UFC and MMA in general. The promotion is on Fox, and draws thousands and thousands of people wherever they land. So, does White consider himself the greatest promoter of all-time?
"I have no idea," said White, during an interview on UFC Tonight. "I don't think I'd be someone who would make that decision. I think there are a lot of great promoters. People know how Barnum is, Vince McMahon has been around a long time, Don King. Momma Kardashian, if she isn't the greatest promoter of all-time, I don't know who is."
Obviously, White was been a little comical in his answer, but the numbers do speak for themselves. As for his style, White said he didn't mimic any other promoter, just fighters.
"I was always a fan of fighting, all types of fighting," White said. "I was a huge Bruce Lee fan. I loved Chuck Norris, I loved fighting. The things that I implemented are the things I grew up and wanted to do."
- Jay Hieron Finally Back Inside The Octagon
- UFC Heavyweight Division Remains Unsettled
- Dana White Admits Relationship With Roy Nelson Is Strained
- Travis Browne Tours Minnesota Vikings Facility
- Stephan Bonnar "I Could Shock The World"
- Vinicius Queiroz Seeks Retribution In Bellator Debut
- Jacob Volkmann Defends Criticism That His Fights Are Boring, Refers To Internet Fans As "Fat Turds"
- John Dodson Looks To Set A UFC Record
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.