UFC president Dana White and Bellator welterweight champion Ben Askren don't have much in common. Saturday night, the two shared the same feeling on the Cheick Kongo-Shawn Jordan contest at UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao.
"BOOOOOOOO!!!!!" White posted on his Twitter account. "Officiating is kicking combat sports right in the NUTS!!! A ref let's 2 guys lay in a clinch against the fence for the last 5 mins of 3rd rd."
Askren, meanwhile, said, "This is more borng than one of my fights." At least the champion showed he has a sense of humor.
White has been critical of Askren's lay-and-pray style of fighting, as the former NCAA wrestling standout has used his grappling to control his competition.
Kongo scored a decision over Jordan, but the fight was booed several times by the Calgary, Alberta, Canada crowd.
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline