"I think they've done a decent job at it," said Henderson. "I think the UFC has invested some money in trying to make sure guys are a bit more honest with that. I think as much as they're testing there's always somebody or a doctor who's a step ahead of the test. I think they've done a pretty good job."
Henderson did note that more precautions could be put into place to better moderate if a fighter is using performance-enhancing drugs.
"A good idea would be to implement a little more random drug testing, which I think they've started to do," said Henderson.
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.