Gustavo Pugliese wrote on Facebook that he did not feel as though Rousey did not deserve the main event billing for UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche ahead of Henderson. "Hendo" will be meeting Lyoto Machida in the co-main event in February.
Well, Henderson posted late Thursday night that he was quite content with being in the position he is, writing, "I am perfectly fine as the co-main. I will get to relax and enjoy the women go at it."
Pugliese stated he does feel Rousey is a deserving main event fighter, but "certainly not this one." He pointed out that "we could be missing another historic five (round) fight between two legends and possible Hall of Famers."
Rousey and Liz Carmouche will make history when they square off in the first female fight inside the Octagon from the Honda Center in Anaheim.
- Documentary On Evan Tanner To Air This Month
- Stefan Struve On Where He Stands In The Heavyweight Division
- Greg Jackson's Opinion Of Chael Sonnen
- Dany Lauzon, Brother Of UFC Fighter Joe Lauzon, Signs With World Series Of Fighting
- TUF Winner Jonathan Brookins Leaving MMA, Headed To India To Learn "Other Things"
- Ed Herman Heading To Strikeforce, Will Face Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza In January
- Strikeforce Confirms January Will Be Final Event On Showtime
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.