Cub Swanson (18-5) made quick work at UFC 152 and know looks forward to a possible rematch with current featherweight champion José Aldo (21-1).
"I'd love that fight," said Swanson at the UFC 152 post fight press conference. "Ever since the first fight, it hurt to lose like that, just because I felt like the fans were robbed of that fight and I'll do whatever it takes to get back there."
The two fought at WEC 41, where Aldo won in eight seconds.
Last night, Swanson defeated Charles Oliveira (16-3-1) via KO in round one to take home "Knockout of the Night" honors.
Dana White was impressed with the knockout and looks forward to what Swanson can bring to the UFC.
"He looked phenomenal tonight," said White. "In his last fight, he looked amazing. He was awesome tonight; he had one of the craziest knockouts I've ever seen. I'm happy for him man. He's on his way."
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.