Jon Jones is phenomenal and he may very well prove to everyone that his status as 6:1 favorite over Rashad Evans is deserved. But, any time a fighter as capable as Rashad Evans is in a fight, an odds gap that wide is going to sound suspect.
"The biggest thing I've seen out of that one is the opening line is five or six to one – which, I think's ridiculous," The Iceman said. "Evans is a different style of fighter than he's fought recently. He's got good takedowns and good takedown defense. Jones is used to being able to control where the fight is, whether it's on the feet or on the ground. He's gonna have a little harder with this one. It's gonna be interesting, it's gonna be a good test for him. I like both guys, but it's definitely not a 5-to-1 thing."
Check out the full video below and don't forget to tune in to FightLine's live coverage of UFC 145: Jones vs. Evans this Saturday.
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
- Revisit Greasegate And More In Dana White's UFC 94 Vlog
- Kenny Florian Voices Support For King Mo
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.