Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans posted a picture on his Twitter account that shows him and Chael Sonnen in a typical post-press conference face-off. With Evans making waves about a potential move to middleweight, and Sonnen doing the same in regards to light heavyweight, could these two be on a collision course?
"Let's get it," Evans tweeted to Sonnen with the picture on Thursday.
The two are working on several shows for FUEL TV this weekend in regards to UFC on Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera. Maybe they will spill the beans about the picture during one of those shows.
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline