Sonnen, who used his words to provoke a different side of UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, is scheduled to face Forrest Griffin later this year in his UFC debut at 205 pounds. Sonnen was turned down by Jones for a match at UFC 151, as "Bones" said he didn't feel as though Sonnen deserved the fight.
Jones actually posted on Twitter for the first time since before his victory over Vitor Belfort this past weekend on Monday, writing, "Just got home from Baltimore, what a great game yesterday. Great to be home for a while. Mission complete."
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.