This is 28 minutes that will make us all want to go to the gym right now. Here is a video detailing of one of UFC Interim Welterweight Champion Carlos Condit’s first days in his training camp to prepare for Georges St. Pierre.
Rarely do we get such an in-depth look at a fighter and his training methods during a training camp, especially from one of the top fighters in the UFC. This video offers a complete exercise-by-exercise breakdown during a grueling training session outdoors and in the pool, along with commentary by Condit and his strength and conditioning coach Adrian Gonzales.
- Best of UFC: Jon Jones Turns Out The Lights On Lyoto Machida
- UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones pleads guilty to DWI
- Video: UFC 151 – Jones vs. Hendo official trailer
- Jon “Bones” Jones nominated for Best Fighter ESPY
- Jon Jones arrested for DUI
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka