The Super Fight League has announced the main event for SFL 3, which takes place May 6 from New Delhi. Former Strikeforce fighter, and ex-WWE superstar, Bobby Lashley will take on James Thompson in the main event.
The complete card will be available for free via YouTube. Along with Lashley-Thompson, Trevor Prangley vs. Baga Agaev, Doug Marshall-Zelg Galesic, and Lena Ovchynnikova-Joanne Calderwood were also announced.
Lashley has been a rumored opponent for Fedor Emelianenko in June. Instead, we'll next see him in India for the SFL, which just recently started broadcasting events. He is 7-1 in his MMA career.
Thompson (17-14) earned a victory over Bob Sapp at the first SFL event, scoring a first round submission over Sapp.
- Diego Nunes Sees Siver Fight As "Strength Vs. Speed"
- Mayhem Miller Still Going After Chael Sonnen On Twitter
- Video: Evidence Of Georges St-Pierre's Ongoing Recovery
- Bas Rutten And JDS Comment On Overeem Possibly Keeping UFC 146 Spot
- Rolles Gracie Next For Fedor?
- Jon Jones Clears The Air Regarding Statement Made On "UFC Ultimate Insider"
- "Bellator 70" Official For May 25; Will Feature Konrad Vs. Prindle, Middleweight Finals
- Video: Kenny Florian Goes Off On Fighters Who Use PEDs
- Braulio Estima Named As Opponent For Nick Diaz At "World Jiu-Jitsu Expo"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.