Former UFC champion BJ Penn is going to keep fans updated on his preparation for a September showdown with Rory MacDonald. Penn, who is coming out of retirement, will face MacDonald at UFC 152: Benavidez vs. Johnson on September 22.
In the first epside of Penn's video blog, "The Prodigy" discusses the VADA testing he has agreed to, and also makes a plea for Jon Fitch to step out of his way so he can train at American Kickboxing Academy.
Check out the video below:
- Phil Davis Still Learning From Loss To Rashad Evans
- Matt Serra Feels Like Chris Weidman Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Wants His Title Back From Jon Jones
- Cesar Gracie: Diaz Fighting Silva Not About Title
- Chris Weidman Has Words For Both Managers Of Anderson Silva
- Roger Gracie Says Fighting Tim Kennedy Would Be "Interesting Fight"
- "Road To The Octagon" Airs On Fox Today, Features Rua, Vera, Bader, Machida Camps
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline