Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney sent out a message via Twitter Friday for an extended promo highlighting the move to Spike TV next year.
Currently, Bellator can be seen on MTV2. Starting in January, the fight promotion will air live on Spike TV, along with a planned reality series. Rebney has confirmed that champions will be competing on a more regular basis in the new year.
Check out the extended promo in the video here.
- Dana White Clears The Air About Jon Fitch Rumor
- Paul Daley And Kyle Baker Signed For Bellator 79
- Chris Weidman Thinks Anderson Silva Might Be Ducking Him
- Lyoto Machida Hints At A Drop To Middleweight
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Asks For Match With Glover Teixeira
- Despite Loss, Fabio Maldonado Not Leaving UFC
- Video: Highlights Of Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar From UFC 153
- Alistair Overeem In Line To Fight For UFC Heavyweight Title In Early 2013
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.