Bellator will complete its seventh season lightweight tournament in December, as Bellator 83 goes down from Caesars Atlantic City. The finals in the tournament will be held that event, along with the return of female fighter Jessica "Evil" Eye.
"After a sold out Bellator 74 that had the Caesars crowd on its feet, coming back to Caesars Atlantic City was an easy decision," said Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney. "Our lightweight tournament is stacked, and the winner will walk away with a tournament prize of $100,000 and a guaranteed title shot for our coveted lightweight championship."
The tourney will begin later this month, with Rich Clementi among those looking to secure a title shot vs. Michael Chandler.
- UFC Fighter Shane Roller Announces His Retirement
- Management For Jeremy Stephens Issues Statement
- Suspension Upheld For Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante
- Bellator 83 Set For December 7 From Atlantic City
- Bellator, Spike TV Set Date For Reality Series Tryouts
- UFC 153 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Rory MacDonald Wants To Define A True Fighter
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.