Donald Cerrone continued to call out Anthony Pettis Thursday during a pre-fight press conference for UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. While Cerrone has a bout with Melvin Guillard set, he still wants Pettis.
Well, "Showtime" has heard enough, firing back via Twitter. Pettis is currently rehabbing from a shoulder injury.
"If u want to fight me you (don't) have to be a (expletive) and make up lies (Cerrone)," Pettis wrote on his Twitter. "I'll show you why I was the champ and u weren't."
Pettis won the WEC lightweight title from Benson Henderson before the company was absorbed by the UFC.
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.