New light heavyweight fighter Anthony Johnson will return to the cage next week for Xtreme Fight Night 9 from Tulsa Oklahoma. "Rumble" will meet fellow ex-UFC fighter Jake Rosholt in the main event from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Johnson (12-4) debuted at 205 pounds - officially - at Titan FC 24 by stopping Esteves Jones. Johnson had trouble with his weight in the UFC, eventually leading to his release from the promotion.
Rosholt (12-4) went 1-2 in his stint with the UFC, including a submission victory over Chris Leben. He is a former middleweight competitor.
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
- TUF: India Is Groundbreaking For MMA Says Lorenzo Fertitta
- Georges St-Pierre: Same Division, New Faces
- Curtis Brigham Returns After Eight Year Layoff
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline