The planned DREAM and GLORY New Year's Eve show has two more fights on the MMA side. DREAM bantamweight champion Bibiano Fernandes (12-3) will take on DEEP champion Yoshiro Maeda and the other fight will be a middleweight contest as Melvin Manhoef (26-9-1-1 NC) takes on Denis Kang (35-15-2-2 NC).
Fernandes only competed once in 2012 where he took a decision win, while Maeda defended his DEEP title over the summer for the first time since winning it this year.
Former UFC fighter Manhoef will look for his third win a row in the upcoming bout as Kang looks for momentum after ending his three fight losing streak a few months back.
Besides the MMA side, a 16 person one night kickboxing tournament has been announced.
The combined show takes place December 31 from the Saitama Super Arena in Japan and will titled DREAM 18 - GLORY 4 NYE Special 2012.
- Video: "UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz" Press Conference Set For 3 PM ET/Noon PT
- Gilbert Melendez In Negotiations With UFC
- Early Reports Of Ronda Rousey-Cris Cyborg At UFC 157 Denied By Cyborg
- Michelle Gutierrez Off Bellator 84, Patricia Vidonic Named As Replacement
- Joe Lauzon Volunteers His UFC 155 Fight With Jim Miller For New Co-Main Event
- Ronaldo Souza Grateful For Spot On Strikeforce Card
- Bellator 84 Championship Fight Pulled
- TUF: Smashes Lightweight Final Now Set
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.